Talent Manager (South America)
UNIT9 is looking for a Talent Manager to join our team to help source unique and amazing talent in the South America region – who will join us to make innovative film, web, apps, XR, AI and experiential projects for the most creative brands and advertising agencies worldwide.
Your role will be both candidate-facing and internal, bridging the candidate with the internal HR and creative team, always making sure that we are finding the most suitable talent while the recruitment process works smoothly and undisturbed.
You will be responsible for overseeing the full lifecycle of the recruitment process, from the application level, through the design test, all the way until the new talent joins our UNIT9 family.
You will bring all your expertise to the table to help maintain and organise our database, make sure it’s always up to date, but also actively look for new talent and opportunities as well as managing the recruitment process.
In addition to this, to ensure you have a sharp eye when scouting for talent, you should have a decent level of appreciation for good design. While always taking the pulse on the industry, especially current and emerging design trends.
– Want to be an important part of UNIT9 and enable us to make amazing work
– Are an easy-going, motivated and well organised person. Target focused
– Have experience negotiating with potential candidates
– Good understanding of the South American talent pool and market
– Ideally with a design background or have worked closely with 2D, 3D and motion designers in previous work.
– Ideally you are based in South America and can speak/write in Spanish.
– Bonus points if you are fluent and professional in verbal and written English. But we are open to working knowledge. Just be in touch.
This position requires at least 1+ years experience within interactive production or the design sector, preferably being directly responsible for recruitment.
Please send your CV, link to an online portfolio and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org