UX Designer (Full-time, UK)
UNIT9 is an award-winning global innovation partner that uses technology to develop experimental content and experiences for brands.
UNIT9’s super-fuelled creativity has been honoured with over 250 prestigious FWA awards, AdAge’s 2019 Production Company of the Year and Campaign’s 2020 Tech Company of the Year awards.
UNIT9 is looking for a talented and experienced Mid-weight UX Designer to join our team.
The successful candidate is able to take on projects end-to-end, collaborate with senior designers, and be a UX champion within the team. We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box and communicates efficiently.
– Are a logical thinker who can design for multiple platforms
– Can successfully identify and understand users through data, research, and empathy
– Apply human-centric design practices and experiment with the latest UX design tools
– Are multi-talented, can solve complex problems, and simplify complicated briefs
– Experienced with software such as Figma and prototyping tools such as Framer and ProtoPie
– Are a sociable person who can easily deal with stakeholders, producers, developers, QA testers, and other designers alike
– Have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience
– You will be working for advertising agencies and brands worldwide, across a wide variety of interesting projects
– You will be conducting user research, defining UX strategies, developing user journeys, designing wireframes, delivering prototypes, and testing with users
– You will be involved in both pitch and production work
– You will have the opportunity to work on websites, games, experiential, VR/AR/MR projects and much more!
TO APPLY: Please send your CV, link to online portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com. Salary dependent on experience.